Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Lighten Up, Francis"

It's good to have a reminder to laugh, and be silly, play.  That's what j, from Zebra Sounds, gave us today.  I am grateful to her for lightening things up.  I sure was in need of it.  I suggest all of you click on over to her site, and answer the fun questions she posted today.  If you don't want to answer them in her comments space, then answer them on a piece of paper where you are sitting right meow.

http://zebrasounds.net/2011/03/22/the-j-needs-to-lighten-up-survey-of-sublime-silliness/

(or click the handy link over there on the right to her site, cuz I don't know how to put a link in a post yet ) ---->

Just doing it lightened my spirits tremendously :D.  And it reminded me that fires leaping are a good thing.

( Speaking of fun, the title of this post is from the movie Stripes.  Watch it.  And while your at it, I watched Tin Cup the other day, that's fun too :)

---

No comments: