Sunday, March 20, 2011

Egg Shaper Dreams

While I'm in the midst of writing my latest post, I just want to point out a couple of things I really want.

I so want one of these egg shaper gadgets.  (Go go gadget!)  I suspect if I had one I'd cook eggs everyday just so I could see a flower shape on my plate every morning!  I mean really, how cool would that be??

And while I'm at it with the whole flower thing, because sunflowers and daisies are the thing for me...okay, I like all flowers, but there's something about these two I really like...

Look at this!  The pic to the right ---->

Me, personally, I'd want a dark navy blue bug, with daisy rims.  I can just see myself driving one!  :D

Just thought I'd share that with you while you wait...you'll have to play your own music of course...

What little things do you dream about?

----

No comments: