Sunday, March 27, 2011

For Your Pleasure

A friend of mine posted one of these on FB, and it cracked me up, so I just had to pass a few of them forward.  They are from BBC One's Walk On The Wild Side.  I've never seen them before, but that isn't saying much, I haven't really gotten into TV or the Internet for quite a few years, other than when I got lost in World of Warcrack for a time.  But then, I saw that as more like therapy for getting over a divorce.  Even started to write a blog about it that I never got back to, (http://thetaoofworldofwarcraft.blogspot.com/).  Perhaps I should, it sure was fun, and I have some fun stories.  So yeah, more information than you really needed, or even wanted to know I'm sure...so while I'm behind...here ya go....

Hope they bring you joy :).



 

..and for you coffee drinkers...lol

No comments: