Monday, February 28, 2011

A New Song


This evening, at dusk, I saw a star fall to the south.  I've never seen that before, a star falling when the sky still has light from a sun that has gone down past the horizon.  It was so beautiful, I had to smile in awe...and whisper thank you.  It was a sign, after all, and I suddenly felt all within me heave a huge sigh of relief. 

So, all is right in the world, at least in part...okay, maybe a small part, but that small part will grow, and have far reaching effects.  What was done, is now undone.  What was made, is now unmade, and a new form rises.  A new song is created to sing into existence something exquisitely beautiful with the peace that it brings.


The old song, and way, goes under the cloud of forgetting.  And a promise shines forth for those who will reach for, accept, and receive it.

Onward, Ho!

---

No comments: