Saturday, June 18, 2011

The View



 All my branches
         are aspects of me
                  if your only focus
                                   is on one
                                             you miss seeing
                               and experiencing
                                              all the others
                                                                I am more
                                                                  than a
                                                              one, or two
                                                     dimensional view
                                                        in fact
                                         what you choose
                                  to see in me
                         comes from you
                                           do you see
                      the whole, complete?
        do you add in
the trunk
the foundation
the roots?
Or do you
cling only
to the surface?
How you
see me
tells me
where you live
      in your own tree

No comments: