Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pause Button

I've been training in a new job this past week, and have a couple more weeks to go.  That said, I find myself not only needing to adapt to the training schedule, which will thankfully change after training is done to a schedule that better suits me , but also with the need to apply my focus on getting caught up in other areas of my life that were put on hold because of a lack of funds.  

So while my world is righting itself, please forgive me while I hit the pause button on this blog for a brief time.  I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

---- 

2 comments:

j said...

I love that your life is righting itself. xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh, me too, j...me too. My sigh of relief is so big that it's gotta be creating it's own breeze over here on the east coast! =} Big love to you, Cowgirl!